The Saratoga Farmstead B&B is renowned for providing guests with fresh and delicious chef-prepared breakfasts each morning. Using homegrown and local ingredients whenever possible as well as high quality imported items, unique and healthy meals are created. With all that is happening throughout the area, we want to help to get you ready for your busy day.
Local products including Rock Hill breads, local eggs, Oscar’s smoked bacon, jams, honey and in season fruits/vegetables are served each morning. Imported items such as Italian olive oils, vinegars, spices and condiments enhance the offerings. We also brew organic, fair trade Ethiopian coffee and offer a selection of high quality teas from Harvey & Sons as well as organic juices.
The breakfast menu changes daily. All guests’ dietary requests are taken into account when the daily menu is created. All dietary restrictions can be accommodated including vegetarian, lactose free, gluten free, and vegan.
Examples of the always changing breakfast menu:
- Coconut French Toast served with Mixed Tropical Fruit
- Caramelized Zucchini Frittata with Roasted Baby Potatoes and Bruschetta
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Oscar’s Bacon and Homemade Blueberry Sauce
- Caprese Scramble with Baby Tomatoes, Basil and Water Mozzarella served with Grilled Flat Bread and Prosciutto Crisp
- Banana Waffles with Goat’s Milk Caramel Sauce and Cannoli Cream served with Grilled Breakfast Sausage